Setting up your Roku express Plus
1 . You will be prompted to choose a language on the first screen. All instruction within the Roku application will be displayed in the selected language. So Scroll up and down the list and press the OK button on your Roku remote to choose your selected language.
Note: It is the responsibility of the channel publisher to translate their channel and some channels may not support your chosen language.
2. Connect your Roku express + to your wireless network from the available networks list then enter your password. This is most often the same network you use to connect your computer or smartphone to the internet. If you do not see your wireless network, select scan again to see all available networks. For more assistance, see help finding your wireless network and password. If you want to see your password as you type, choose Show password. This will help prevent entering the wrong password. Remember, passwords are case-sensitive. Use the shift button on the on-screen keyboard to enter a capital letter. Once you have entered your password and selected Connect. Your Roku express + will automatically connect to your wireless network. Alternatively, you can get more help if you are unable to connect to your wireless network.
3. After connecting to your wireless network Roku express + will download the latest software and driver’s version of Roku OS
4. Select Set display type and your Roku express + will auto detect the best display resolution so you don’t have to manually configure the settings. You can also change the display type at a later time, go to Settings > Display type.
5. Set up your Roku remote to control your TV Select Check remote settings to automatically set up your Roku Remote to control the power and volume for your TV. If you prefer, you can set up your remote at any time from the settings menu. Go to Settings > Remote > Set up remote for TV control.
Notes: This step only appears if you are using a Roku Remote with TV power and volume buttons... With some TV models, your Roku Remote may only be able to control the volume, and not the power on/off.
6. You Need a Permanent Roku account for that you need to call us on +1 855 376 4666 and we will activate your Roku express + In order to activate your Roku express Plus; it must be linked to a Roku account. Your Roku account keeps track of which Roku devices you own and allows you to add free and purchase channels from the Roku Channel Store.
• Instructions for activating your Roku express + will be displayed on your TV Screen, including an activation code; e.g. “X5TG”.
7. You are done! Once you have completed all the activation steps, your Roku express + will be ready to use.
Tips: You can personalize your Roku express + by changing your theme or screensaver. You can use the Roku Channel Store to add new streaming channels, games, themes, screensavers, and other apps.