In very rare cases, users have also reported meeting an issue while activating their Roku.com/link account. This issue is very meager and you can troubleshoot it very easily. In order to stream anything on your Roku streaming device, it is necessary that you terminate any errors existing in your device activation first.
Some of the known Roku activation issues that people have reported are:
Issue #1: Browser Stuck on the Roku.Com/Link Webpage
Solution: This might be happening because you entered a wrong code from your TV screen. To solve this problem:
- Re–enter the code correctly from your TV screen without any mistakes.
- Try getting a new activation code. In order to get a new activation code:
- Press the home button on the remote control to go to the device home screen.
- Press the ‘*‘ button and select ‘Get a New Code’ Option and a new activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
Enter this new code on the Roku com link page and see if the device activates.
Issue #2: Roku device stuck on the Roku.Com/Link Screen
Solutions: This issue occurs due to slow internet speed or any other internet connection problem. To fix this:
1. Try waiting for a while as device activation might take some time after you enter the activation code at www roku com link.
2. If the Roku device still does not activate, see if there is any error code present on the top of your screen. If the error code 001 is present then it means that your Roku streaming device is not connected to the internet. In order to connect your streaming device to a working internet connection,
● Go to ‘Settings‘
● Select the ‘Network‘ option.
● Select ‘Wi-Fi‘
● Select your Wi-Fi username from the available list and enter the correct password to connect your Roku device to the internet.
3. If you are sure that your Roku device is connected to a working internet connection and still it remains stuck on Roku.com/link screen it means that the firewall on your Wi–Fi router is blocking the Roku servers. To solve this issue, either read the user manual of your Wi-Fi Router or contact the manufacturer.