Are you also facing Roku error code 009?
Means your Roku can’t be connected to the internet or Wi-Fi. Here we present the best solutions for the problem.
So if you are facing the same error while setting up your Roku device then we will help you troubleshoot it.
When you see Roku error code 009 it simply means your device has successfully established with the router but not get connected with the Internet and Wi-Fi that means your device is not recognizing the Wireless signal for your network and start displaying error message as “Unable to connect to wireless Network” or “Not connected to the internet” or “Roku error code 009”.
First when you setup your Roku device, start connecting it to the internet or Wi-Fi. This process is simple such as you connecting any other devices to the internet as mobile, PC, your Alexa devices etc. This process is as simple as you think.
Check if your internet or Wireless network name is displayed on the list of networks shown in the screen.
There are few steps you should follow while setting up Roku devices and these steps also execute while connecting the Roku to an Ethernet port if available.
- First step is to enter the case-sensitive pass-code
- Then you see the wireless connectivity is established
- On the screen, a message is displayed as “Successful connection”
- The web broadband service will furnish the player equipment with access through the router.
If the above solution doesn’t work then you should ask your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to resolve roku error code 009 for you, because it is the technical issue you are facing.
Whether it is a problem with the internet or with the router. On the other hand, there are some other solutions you can execute as wel
We provide some suggestions for you to perform such as checking your connection and fixing connectivity issues through some steps verification
Start advance connection checking to resolve the issue you are facing while connecting Roku device to the Internet and Wi-Fi network:
- Check your connection by just clicking on the “Settings” menu and then going to “Network”
- Under the “Network” settings you then click on “Check Connection”
- Now here you have to perform a 2-step test
- You will check the signal quality and connectivity for the network
- Then measure the connection speed and also check if you are coupled with the internet
- Then use the instruction on the screen if the Wireless signal strength is very poor
- While the connection checking, Roku tries to connect to the Wi-Fi or wired network
- If made, it makes an effort to connect to the internet
- Then you see a Green check appears for each successful connection
- When a green check appears for both the connections means your Roku device has successfully connected to the network and the internet.
- The strength of the connection then also check and the tested results will be published.
- The connection checks then end with a message “Connection check was successful”.
- This will display when both connection tests go well
- Message on the screen shown with an error code along the recommendation to improve it
Then the last start reviewing the connection checks, ‘Settings’ then ‘Network’ and ‘About’ that help you review connection. Here you see the “signal strength” which should be ‘Excellent’ or at least ‘Good’.